Saturday, August 16, 2014

Time for a new chapter

Hello,

We all find a time in are lives that we look around ourselves and find everything extremely unsatisfying. The days grind on and you find after so many of them have passed that you have achieved nothing worth talking about. Well i can't live like that anymore. It's not for me to toil away without any reward for me or others accept a little money in my pocket. It's not for me to keep making money for people who don't have any concern for me or my well being. I want to be happy with every breath I choose to spend on this earth. So i made a change.
I got a van,


 I got a some new tunes recorded.
https://soundcloud.com/jgilton/sets/studio-tracks






 I quite my job, I moved out of my house, and I started booking gigs. ( Jgilton.com/Live.htm )

I've committed myself to a new lifestyle that will give me the opportunity to see more of this great country and meet as many people in it that I can stand. I got a good friend Tim Perry to come with me on this new adventure. together were going to dot shows all across the united states and Canada (if we can Get across the border). For the rest of this year we will be staying in the mid west but end the year in Florida. Christmas and palm trees sound nice, not as nice as seeing all my family, but skype will help to ease the guilt.

I invite all to spectate our journey through all these digital means below

JGilton.com
Soundcloud
Youtube
         JGilton
         Tim Perry
Facebook
Tim and JGilton
JGilton
Tim Perry

I will do my best to keep uploading as much as I can to the internet. So until the next time, hope to play some music for you soon.
Have a good day
J Gilton


(update*  Tim Perry is no longer touring with me. He decided to stay home after about a month or two.)

1 comment: